Roles and Responsibilities
- Having over 4+ years of project management experience in delivering E-commerce, Web/mobile application, and CMS-based website projects.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3 & jQuery.
- Real time experience in handling the hosting like shared, reseller, VPS & Dedicated servers.
- Email servers handling Office 365, GSuite, Zoho, POP, IMAP etc
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Developing new project plans in consultation with clients and team.
- Outlining the human and material resources required to successfully complete each project.
- Experience of working in a decoupled environment and collaborating effectively with other third party agencies
- Experience of delivering large master and localization web site projects
- Project kick-off and closure documentation
- Management of globally distributed project delivery teams
- Formulating a resource allocation strategy and utilizing this to distribute work and finances.
- Monitoring staff performance to ensure excellence and adherence to specified deadlines.
- Excellent Project reporting
- Experience running projects in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Manage a team of developers and QA executives locally to deliver against a project plan and budget
- Report project progress and anticipate risks
- Regularly update Project Managers in client-service offices on project progress
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG: BCA in Computers