WBPDS Recruitment 2020 | Software Developers & Management Professional Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 02.11.2020 | West Bengal Food Supply Recruitment Notification @ www.wbpds.gov.in
WBPDS Recruitment 2020: Department of Food & Supplies, Government of West Bengal, intends to engage software developers and management professional on purely contractual and temporary basis for an initial period of 12 months only. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. There are 13 vacancies are filled by WBPDS and these vacancies are assigned for Project Manager, Senior Software Developer , Database Administrator (equivalent to SSD) & Software Developer (dot net) posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs kindly make the online registration @ warehousingwb.com/jobs on or before 02.11.2020.
WB Food Supply Recruitment notification & WBPDS recruitment apply online link is available @ www.wbpds.gov.in. WBPDS selection will be based on Scrutiny of applications, Subject Matter Evaluation Stage: Subject matter based practical & Interview of the shortlisted candidates. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in West Bengal State. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of West Bengal Food vacancy, upcoming WBPDS notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of WB Food Supply Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Department of Food & Supplies, Government of West Bengal|
|Job Name||Project Manager, Senior Software Developer , Database Administrator (equivalent to SSD) & Software Developer (dot net)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
WBPDS Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 13 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Senior Software Developer||04||Rs.32000|
|Database Administrator (equivalent to SSD)||01|
|Software Developer (dot net)||07||Rs.27000|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPDS Software Developers & Management Professional Vacancy
- Applicants should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ MCA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- There is no age bar.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Scrutiny of applications, Subject Matter Evaluation Stage: Subject matter based practical & Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply West Bengal Food Department Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website wbpds.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement on home page “Detailed Notification for Engagement of Software Professional in e-Governance project”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Here for Project Manager, Senior Software Developers and Software Developers”
- Then enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.