UPSC Exam Notification 2021 | Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 | Total Vacancies 838 | Last Date 27.07.2021 | Download UPSC CMS Notification 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission has circulated new UPSC Exam notification [Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS] on 07.07.2021 to fill up 838 vacancies via UPSC CMS Examination. It is going to conduct the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 on 21.11.2021. As per the UPSC Exam notification, overall 838 vacancies are allocated for UPSCCMS Exam and these vacancies are assigned for Junior Scale Post, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in central govt can make the UPSC online registration from 07.07.2021 to 27.07.2021.
UPSC CMS selection will be based on written test & interview/ personality test. A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. Candidates who are searching UPSC Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. UPSC CMS recruitment notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in). More details of upsc.gov.in recruitment, Union Public Service Commission vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPSC CMS Notification 2021
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Examination Notice No.09/2021-CMS|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.07.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||27.07.2021|
|Exam date for CMS Exam||21.11.2021|
|Official Website||upsc.gov.in/ upsconline.nic.in|
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 838 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Service wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Scale Post||349|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer||189|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2021
- Applicants should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates must not have attained the age of 32 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CMS selection will be based on Written Test and Personality Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
How to apply UPSC CMS Examination 2021 Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Examination Notification”
- Find the advertisement “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2021“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.