UPPSC Recruitment 2020 | Regional Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 28 | Last Date 03.12.2020 | UPPSC Notification @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Examination, 2020 for selection of suitable candidates for Regional Inspector (Technical) Posts. Recently UPPSC has published the recruitment notification [A-2/E-1/2020] on 03.11.2020 to fill up 28 vacancies in UP state. It invites online application from qualified candidates. As per the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allocated for above said UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020. Applicants who want get jobs can make the online registration from 03.11.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 03.12.2020. UPPSC recruitment 2020 apply online and UPPSC notification is available in official website @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Online Applications will be accepted only with the prescribed application fee. Applicants must have completed +2/ Degree in concerned discipline from recognized university. Age limit should be 21 years to 40 years. UPPSC may select the aspirants on test/ interview basis. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Uttar Pradesh state. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment vacancy, upcoming UPPSC Job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||Regional Inspector (Technical)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for online Registration||03.11.2020|
|Last date for payment||28.11.2020|
|Last Date for online Registration||03.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Regional Inspector Vacancy:
- Applicants must have completed +2/ Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPPSC may select the aspirants on the basis of Written Test (Regional Inspector Examination)
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
|Unreserved/Economically weaker Sections||Rs.225/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs.105/-|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via (i) Net Banking (ii) Card Payments & (iii) Other Payment Modes
How to apply UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “A-2/E-1/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted