UCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 244 | Last Date 10.12.2020 | Download UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Application Form @ www.ucil.gov.in
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited Jaduguda invites offline applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training under Apprentices Act- 1961. Recently UCIL has released the recruitment notification [ADVT. No.03/2020] for UCIL Apprentice vacancy 2020. Totally, 244 vacancies are allocated for www.ucil.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and trade wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 10.12.2020.
UCIL Apprentice notification and UCIL Recruitment application form is available @ www.ucil.gov.in/ www.uraniumcorp.in. Applicants must pass Matric or 10th std/ ITI and should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years. UCIL selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at UCIL Jaduguda. As per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall NOT be obligatory for UCIL to employ Apprentices on completion of training. More details of Uranium Corporation Apprentice vacancy, upcoming UCIL job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Uranium Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Advertisement Number||ADVT. No.03/2020|
|Job Name||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Jaduguda [Jharkhand]|
|Last Date for Submission of UCIL application||10.12.2020|
|Official Website||www.ucil.gov.in/ www.uraniumcorp.in|
UCIL Vacancy Details
- As per the UCIL notification, overall 244 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for UCIL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants must pass Matric or 10th std/ ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 20.11.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UCIL Apprentice selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (speed post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: General Manager [Inst./Pers.&IRs/Project], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102
How to apply Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ucil.gov.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “ Enrollment for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades for the year (2020-21 Batch) ADVT. No.03/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|