TISS Recruitment 2021| Assistant Engineer, Section Officer & Other Post | 26 vacancies | Last Date: 03.10.2021| Download TISS Notification @ tiss.edu
TISS Recruitment 2021: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites application from eligible Indian Nationals are apply for the post of Dy Registrar, Assistant Manager Publications, System Analyst-cum- programmer, Health Officer, Assistant Engineer, Section Officer, Programmer, Lower Division Clerk and other post. TISS recruitment announced the 26 vacancies for Deputation /absorption basis. Applicant should hold Master Degree/Bachelor Degree are eligible to apply for this TISS jobs. Applicant who are looking for Maharashtra jobs may apply for this TISS recruitment. Candidates are advised to visit the official website. Online application is available from 03.09.2021. Last date to submit the online application is 03.10.2021.
Applicants who are in employment with state/central Govt/PSU will submit a No objection certificate. Candidate selection will be based on merit. Applicant should possess the prescribed educational qualification, age limit and experience etc. Candidates are advised to submit separate application for each post and also mention the campus for which they are applying. Candidate age limit should be 35 years to 45 years. After submission of online application, Candidate no need to send the hard copy printout. More details of TISS notification, Tata Institute of Social Sciences vacancies, selection list, call letter etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of TISS Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Manager Publications,Health Officer, Assistant Engineer, Section Officer, Programmer, Lower Division Clerk and other post|
|Starting of online application||03.09.2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||03.10.2021|
TISS Job Vacancies Details
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Manager Publications||01|
|System Analyst-cum- programmer||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||01|
Eligibility criteria for TISS Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancies
- Aspirants should possess Master Degree/Bachelor from recognized Institute/university.
- MBBS recognized by MCI.
- Check notification for more details.
- Applicant age limit should be 35 years to 45 years.
- Check age relaxation for TISS advertisement.
- Selection will be made in order of merit.
- GEN/OBC/EWS Candidate Rs.1000 & Rs.500 for SC/ST/PWD.
- Application Fee through online mode only.
- Online mode is accepted.
Steps to apply for Tata Institute Of Social Science Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website tiss.edu
- Click Career opportunity >>Administrative Position.
- Find the advertisement for NON -TEACHING POSITION,TISS, Mumbai
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Verify your eligibility criteria then apply online.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- finally submit the online application.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|