Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Design Clinic Scheme for Design Expertise to MSME manufacturing sector.
The main objectives of the scheme are:
• To create a sustainable design eco system for the MSME sector through continuous learning and skill development
• Bring the industrial design fraternity closer to the MSME Sector
• Develop an institutional base for the industry’s design requirement;
• Increase the awareness of the value of design and establish design learning in the MSME
• Increase the competitiveness of local products and services through design.
Scheme Benefits & Highlights
- Under the ISEC Scheme, credit at a concessional rate of interest of 4% per annum for working capital, is made available as per the requirement of the institutions. The difference between the actual lending rate and 4% is paid by the Central Government through KVIC to the lending banks.
- While approving continuation of the scheme for implementation during XII plan period, Govt. of India has approved an unified version of the scheme for Khadi and Ployvastra to facilitate seamless release of interest subsidy to the institutions.
All MSMEs with EM registration.
(Design Consultants, Design Students and Firms can also regsiter) for taking advantage of this scheme.Registration Process
Application Link: http://www.designclinicsmsme.org/online-application/registrations.php?mode=register