Supreme Court Recruitment 2020 | Branch Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 07 | Last Date 06.11.2020 | Apply @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Recruitment 2020: Supreme Court of India is the premier judicial court under the Constitution of India. They invites offline application from degree holders. Currently it has 07 openings in Technical Crade. As per the SCI recruitment notification [No. F.6/2020-SCA (RC)], these 07 vacancies are allocated for Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for can download application form @ sci.gov.in. The last date for submission of Supreme Court of India recruitment 2020 is 06.11.2020.
SCI announced new job notification on 15.10.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of two years in the first instance, further extended as per requirement. Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at Supreme Court of India [New Delhi]. Applicants should hold degree and should attain prescribed age limit. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Candidates should attach the relevant documents along with the application form. Application should be sent to the Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India. More details of SCI recruitment vacancy, upcoming Supreme Court job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.]
About Supreme Court
Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial Court in India. The last appeal of cases is handling by Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court was established in the year 1950 on January 26. Previously, it was called as Federal Court of India. The Court was located in Bhagwan Das Road, Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Court was under the control of Constitution of India. Law amend by supreme court of India become applicable for all the courts in India.
Details of Delhi Supreme Court Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Advertisement Number||No. F.6/2020-SCA (RC)|
|Job Name||Junior Court Assistant & Branch Officer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.11.2020|
Vacancy Details of Supreme Court Officer Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Junior Court Assistant||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Assistant Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc./ M.Sc/ LLB/ Master Degree in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- For Branch Manager- 30 to 45 years.
- Jr. Court Assistant- 21-30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to Branch Officer (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi110001
Steps to apply Supreme Court of India Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website sci.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Applications invited for participating in selection to the posts of Branch Officer (Technical Cadre) and Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance): Last date 6.11.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application, fill it carefully.
- Finally send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|