SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Analyst & SRD Trainee Posts | 12 Vacancies | Walk-In Interview Date: 23.02.2021 | Download Indian Spices Recruitment Notification @ indianspices.com
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021: Spices Board India has released recruitment notification at indianspices.com. Spices Board is going to fill up 12 live vacancies for the post of Trainee Analyst (Chemistry & Microbiology) and Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee posts. Spices Board of India has decided to hire candidates through walk-in written test/ interview. Before attending the walk-in for Indian Spices recruitment, eligible candidates are advised to submit the application form through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for these Kerala jobs. Indian Spices recruitment is exclusive for SC/ ST candidates only. As per notification of Spices Board Kochi recruitment 2021, the board will conduct Interview/ written test on 23.02.2021.
Spices Board Kochi recruitment 2021 notification and application form are obtainable at official website. Spices Board India invites candidates to attend the interview to fulfil the requirements in Quality Evaluation Laboratory. Central Government job seekers may use this chance to join in Spices board vacancies. Applicants should submit the application form before the date of written test. Aspirants need to bring the filled application form along with self-attested copies of certificates at the time of written test for document verification. Selected candidates will be appointed at Spices Board Kochi. More details like upcoming govt jobs, results will be uploaded at official website.
Details of SPICES Board India Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Spices Board India|
|Job Name||Trainee Analyst & Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Walk-In Interview Date||23.02.2021|
SPICES Board India Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Trainee Analyst (Chemistry)||07|
|Trainee Analyst (Microbiology)||02|
|Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SPICES Board India Trainee Analyst & Other Post
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology.
- SRD Trainee: Any Degree.
- Maximum age should not more than 35 years.
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
- Submit the filled application through Email before the date of written test.
- Mail. Id: email@example.com.
Walk-In Interview Details
- Date: 23.02.2021.
- Time: 10.00 AM.
- Venue: Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. ByPass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi-682025.
Steps to apply for SPICES Board of India Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website indianspices.com.
- Click Opportunities, find & click Selection of Trainee advertisement.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form & send it through prescribed mode.
- Attend the interview at the venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|