SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020 | Clerical Assistants Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last date 20.11.2020 | Indian Spices Recruitment Application Form @ www.indianspices.com
SPICES Board India Recruitment 2020: Spices Board invites applications from retired Govt. Employees who have served in the Central/State Govt Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards for engaging as Clerical Assistants on Contractual basis for a period of six months for deployment in the Spices Board, Head Office, Kochi. Applicants who are looking for JOBS can use this Spices Board Vacancy. As per the SPICES Board Recruitment notification, overall 06 vacancies are allocated for Clerical Assistants posts. Candidates should submit the application form to given mail address/ postal address on or before 13.11.2020 (Mail) & 20.11.2020 (Post).
The period of engagement will be initially for six months and is further extendable upto 2 years. Indian Spices Board recruitment 2020 notification & Spices Board Jobs Application form is available @ www.indianspices.com. Applicants must have possessed Degree and he/she should be a retired employee. Age limit should be 64 years. Spices Board selection will be based on Interview and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at Spices Board, Head Office, Kochi. More details of SPICES Board India vacancy, upcoming Spices notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Spices Board Kochi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|Job Name||Clerical Assistants|
|Job Location||Spices Board, Head Office, Kochi|
|Last date to submit the application form||13.11.2020 (Mail) & 20.11.2020 (Post)|
Eligibility Criteria for SPICES Board Clerical Assistants Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree from recognized university.
- .He/She should be a Retired Employee from the Central/ State Govt Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards with considerable experience in attending clerical works.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Spices Board selection will be based on interview.
- Candidates should submit the application form via mail address & postal address
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi
Steps to apply Indian Spices Board Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website indianspices.com.
- Click “Opportunities” find the advertisement “Engagement of Retired Persons as Clerical Assistants on contractual basis in Spices Board”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|