Hiring Software Developer Architect for an IT Industry.
Job location : Chennai / USA
Master / Bachelors degree in Computer science, IT and related discipline/experience preferred.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch.
- Write well-documented code, and maintain existing software applications.
- Provide technical assistance and support as needed.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions.
- Prepare an easy to understand report for supervisors detailing achieved milestones and short-term project goals.
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 10+ years of experience in software programming.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in Dot-Net programming.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Experience in developing languages like C++, STL, OPENCASCAD, BOOTSTRAP, MULTITHREADING, MVVM and MFC added advantages.
- Strong knowledge on any 3D modeling software APIs and customization.
- Strong in Data Structures.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Proficiency in use of updated versioning of Visual Studio and Dot-Net Framework.
- Experience in creating WebAPIs using .Net is extra advantage.
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible / Detail & Results Oriented.
- Reliable and dependable.
- Positive, collaborative attitude.
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations.
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks arise.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize a creative and logical approach to analyzing and solving problems.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies.
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, BCA in Computers
PG :MCA in Computers, MBA/PGDM in Information Technology