- Excellent knowledge of bank reconciliations, payment gateway reconciliation, recurring revenue, value added services, mobile wallet.
- Accounting, Finance, Reporting & Internal Controls;
- Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on operational financial direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanism
- Providing leadership to Finance, Accounting and IT function
- Providing support to all departments and the management team and help in making financial decisions, as well as coordinating intercompany financial activities
- Provide the Group with all financial requirements on a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for preparing and analysing P & L, BS and costing
- Manage the working capital with clear mandate to improve stock management and reduce stock levels, reduce Accounts Receivables & reduce finance costs
- Comply with all tax laws and ensure compliance
- Financial feasibility projections of new projects
- Reviewing and analysing Internal Audit observations and taking corrective actions
- Setting and monitoring Finance, Accounting and IT functions in line with organizational objectives with systems driven approach.
- Control on operational costs and overheads
- Ability to nurture and maintain healthy relationship with Banks and Financial Institutions.
Financial Planning & Forecasting:
- Prepare timely monthly MIS reports with analysis
- Prepare timely annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of statutory / external agencies- audits
- Forecasting the funding requirements, assess its impact on the Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, bank overdrafts limits, and proper cash and treasury management
- Legal & Statutory Reporting:
- Monitoring financial, statutory requirements and compliances as guided by Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Monitoring legal and community cases
- Keeping all relevant records, archives, and legal / statutory documents
Executive Team Support:
- Actively Assist / Represent Management in Administration, External relations and Expat related procedures.
- Any other task which may be assigned by the management from time to time
- Participate actively in management meetings and discussions on business strategy; Able to make presentations to the Board of Directors.
Work Experience Required: 5-10
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Finance/Audit
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: in CA
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required