The disabled students studying in Schools, Colleges and those who attending Professional, PG courses and technical trainings are being given scholarship by Social Justice Department. The annual family income of the applicant should be below Rs.36,000/- and they should obtain 40% marks in the examination in the previous year.
|Sl No.||Standard||Day Scholars||Hostel Students||Reader’s allowance|
|1||Students from Class 1 to Class 4||300||—-||200|
|2||Students from Class 5 to Class 10||500||—-||200|
|3||+1, +2, IT Equivalent courses||750||1000||300|
|4||Degree, Polytechnic, Equivalent training courses, (Implant training)||1000||1500||400|
|5||Professional, PG courses||1000||1500||400|
Guidelines for applying:-
- Disability category of students (Blind / Deaf / Orthopedically handicapped/ Mental Retardation).
- Disability percentage (40 % or more.)
- Combined Annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 36,000/-
- Those students who have not obtained 40% marks in the examination in the previous year need not apply.
- In case of Blind students Reader’s allowance will be provided.
How to avail-
- The applications must be submitted after the commencement of Academic year (within 3 months)
- The duly filled application forms must be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officer.
- The Application form must be filled in completely; incomplete as well as late applications will be rejected.
- Attested copy of Disability certificate from Medical Board.
- Income certificate from the concerned Village Officer.