SBI Recruitment 2020 | Probationary Officers (POs) Posts | Total Vacancies 2000 | Last Date 04.12.2020 | State Bank PO Recruitment Notification @ SBI careers
SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India invites online application from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs). It is going to fill up 2000 vacancies in all over the country. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12] on 14.11.2020 for SBI PO Vacancy. As per the SBI Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 2000 candidates will be hired for Probationary Officers posts. Applicants who are seeking JOB can apply to this SBI PO Recruitment 2020 from 14.11.2020 @ SBI Careers. The last date for submission of online application is 04.12.2020.
State Bank of India recruitment apply online link and SBI Recruitment 2020 notification is available in sbi.co.in careers. SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Written Test (preliminary & main exam), Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises. After that selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in India. Applicants must have completed any graduate from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit (21 to 30 years) and relaxation. Applicants have to pay required fee through online. More details of SBI admit card, result, merit list, upcoming notifications, latest vacancies, selection list and etc. are given in SBI careers.
Details of SBI PO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Advt no||ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/ PO/ 2020-21/ 12|
|Job Name||Probationary Officers (POs)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date for submission of online application & payment of fee||14.11.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application & payment of fee||04.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Probationary Officers vacancy
- Applicants must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Written Test (preliminary & main exam), Interview (30 marks) & Group Exercises.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
- Rs.750 for General/OBC/EWS candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account
Mode of Payment
- Applicants will deposit the fee amount via online – Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking, etc.
Important Dates for SBI PO Jobs 2020
How to apply SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website sbi.co.in.
- Click “Careers” select “Latest Announcements”.
- Find the advertisement number “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS(Apply Online from 14-11-2020 to 04-12-2020)” click advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility back to the page.
- Back to the page find the apply link, click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Upload your Signature & Photograph in the correct format.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.