For, a large reputed PHARMA multinational company.
Sales Managers, Regional Managers & Country Managers for West African countries like Ghana & Nigeria. Also vacancies may come up in East Africa.
Responsibilities for Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Managers
- To achieve pre-planned and agreed upon Sales Target for Pharmaceutical products through extensive customer coverage, ensuring retail availability and development of wholesale distribution channel..
- Analyse market environment & evaluate New Business Development opportunities.
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
Qualifications for Sales Manager / RSM
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Expertise in Selling Skills & Business Development.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas and be a team player.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Industry Type: Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Retail Sales
Location: Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana
UG: B.Sc in Any Specialization, Any Graduate in Any Specialization