Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020 | Personal Assistant Posts | Last Date 16.10.2020 | Parliament of India Recruitment Notification @ rajyasabha.nic.in
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites offline mode application for the post of Personal Assistant on deputation basis. Recently Rajya Sabha has announced the new job notification [No.RS.31/2/19-Perl] on 02.09.2020 for Personal Assistant posts. As per the Parliament of India notification, there are 14 vacancies to be filled by Rajya Sabha and these vacancies are assigned for Rajya Sabha PA Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 16.10.2020.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2020 notification & Rajya Sabha Secretariat recruitment application form is available @ rajyasabha.nic.in. Applicants should hold analogous posts on regular basis. Age limit should not exceed 56 years. Rajya Sabha Secretariat will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis. After that selected candidates will be appointed at New Delhi. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Rajya Sabha recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Parliament of India Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Parliament of India – Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Personal Assistant|
|Last Date for Submission of application||16.10.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajya Sabha Personal Assistant Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat will recruit the aspirants on test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Secretary (Personnel), Room No. 628. 6th Floor Rajya Subha Secretariat Parliament of india, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi- 110001
How to apply Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the post of Personal Assistant on deputation basis in Rajya Sabha Secretariat”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up Parliament of India Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|