PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professors & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 121 | Last Date 04.10.2020 | PGI Chandigarh Recruitment Notification @ pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites offline applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of Faculty Posts in various departments. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [AIIMS/BTI/RC/86] to fill up these Faculty posts (i.e.) Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professors. As per the PGI Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 notification, totally 121 vacancies are allocated for PGIMER Chandigarh jobs 2020. should send the filled application form on or before the last date 04.10.2020.
PGIMER Chandigarh recruitment 2020 application form and PGIMER Jobs notification is available in official website. Contenders have to pay required fee via SBI challan on or before the last date 04.10.2020. Applicants must possess Medical/ PG Qualification from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 50 years for Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor & 58 years for Professor/Additional Professor. PGIMER may conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Selected aspirants will be placed at AIIMS, Bathinda. More details of PGIMER faculty recruitment vacancy, upcoming PGIMER notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of PGI Chandigarh Faculty Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professors|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.10.2020|
PGIMER Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 121 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Professor||30||Level 14 A|
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Faculty Vacancy
- Applicants must possess Medical/ PG Qualification from recognized university.
- Check Official advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 50 years for Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor & 58 years for Professor/Additional Professor.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- PGIMER may conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants for Faculty posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (Registered post or Speed post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), AIIMS, Bathinda-151001, Punjab
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and Rs.500 for SC/ ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment offline (Demand Draft/SBI Challan).
How to apply PGIMER Chandigarh Faculty Notification 2020
- Go to official website pgimer.edu.in
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “OFFLINE application invites from Indian Nationals for recruitment of faculty posts in various departments of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, Punjab vide Advt. No. PGI/RC/2020/016/1048 dated 28.02.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- PGI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.