- Examining young patients and diagnosing health issues for surgery.
- Ordering preoperative tests and physical examinations and interpreting results.
- Consulting with patients and family members regarding diagnosis and treatment options.
- Comforting young patients before operations.
- Performing surgical procedures to correct deformations, congenital problems, injuries, or treat illnesses.
- Monitoring postoperative recovery and educating family members regarding postoperative care.
- Collaborating and cooperating with all the specialists involved in a child’s medical care to determine when or if surgery is an appropriate treatment option.
Perks and Benefits
As Per Saudi Arabia Laws.
Industry Type: Medical, Healthcare, Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Medical Professional
UG: MBBS in Medicine
PG: Medical-MS/MD in Pediatrics