ONGC Recruitment 2021 | Industrial Training | 50 Vacancies | Last Date: 01.03.2021 | Download Application Form @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2021: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is seeking application from qualified persons for Industrial Training. According to the ONGC recruitment 2021 notification, totally 50 seats are allocated for CA/ ICWA Industrial Training. ONGC will select the applicants by conducting interview. Applicants who seeking for Central Government jobs may apply for ONGC vacancy. Before apply, read the ONGC job notification 2021 and check eligibility. Interested candidates need to submit the application through email (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com) on or before 01.03.2021.
ONGC Industrial Training notification 2021 and application form are available at ongcindia.com. ONGC will shortlist the candidates by screening of application. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Selected candidates will be trained in following locations such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Dehradun, Hazira, Uran, Bokaro, Ankleshwar, Mehsana, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Cambay, Jodhpur, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Karaikal (Pondicherry), Sibsagar, Jorhat, Agartala and Silchar. Training Period is 1 year. More details like upcoming job notices, selection list, results will be uploaded at official website.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Details of ONGC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Training||Industrial Training|
|Training Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||01.03.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Industrial Training
- Aspirants must have passed IPC/ Intermediate examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / the Institute of Cost Accounts of India.
- Check advertisement for age details.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Submit the filled application through Email.
- Mail.Id: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com.
Steps to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Find & click advertisement Ad Industrial Training – CA 2021 & ICWA 2021.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the Application form for 1 Year CA-CMA 2021.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Send the filled application form.