Oil India Recruitment 2021 | Senior Officer, Physiotherapist & Other Posts| 54 Vacancies | Last Date: 15.01.2021 | Apply Online @ oil-india.com
Oil India Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited Duliajan (Assam), invites application from Indian Nationals for the posts of Senior Officer, Manager, Sr. Medical Officer, Superintending Medical Officer, Physiotherapist & Confidential secretary. Recently it has announced recruitment notification [Ad.no: EX/RECT/ 2020/ 01-B] for filling up 65 vacancies for the above posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through Online, the last date to apply online is 15.01.2021. The job location will be across India and salary is Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,20,000. Candidates who are seeking for Central govt jobs can use this opportunity.
The Eligible and Short-listed candidates should appear on Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT) and Persona Interview. Only Indian National candidates are eligible to apply. Before applying online, the candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and fulfil their eligibility & other qualifications. The candidates who are selected for Senior Security Officer & Senior Medical Officer will serve the company for minimum 3 years from the date of joining. The place of posting for the selected candidates will be Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Mizoram, Kolkata, Delhi etc. The services are also transferrable as per requirement of the company. Applicant who possesses Diploma can also be eligible to apply Oil India job vacancy.
Details of Oil India Recruitment Limited 2021
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Advertisement No.||EX/RECT/ 2020/ 01-B|
|Job Name||Senior Officer, Manager, Sr. Medical Officer, Superintending Medical Officer, Physiotherapist & Confidential secretary|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||15.01.2021|
Oil India Limited Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Superintending Engineer (Drilling)||03|
|Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit)||01|
|Superintending Medical Officer (Pathology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiology & Physician)||07|
|Senior Medical Officer||07|
|Senior Security Officer||02|
|Senior Officer (Electrical, HR, Legal, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Geophysics, Reservoir||43|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Limited Drilling Engineer & Other Vacancy
- Applicant must have completed Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma/ B.E / MBA/ MD/ MS/ MBBS.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 30.10.2020)
- For Superintending Engineer – Upper age limit of 32years.
- For Manager – Upper age limit of 39 years.
- For Superintending Medical Officer – Upper age limit of 37years.
- Check the notification of other posts age limit and experience.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Group Discussion (GD)/ Group Task (GT).
- Personal Interview (PI)
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Superintending Engineer (Drilling)/ Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Pathology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiology & Physician)||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,20,000|
|Senior Medical Officer/ Senior Security Officer/ Senior Officer (Electrical, HR, Legal, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Geophysics, Reservoir||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Physiotherapist/ Confidential Secretary||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000|
- For General / OBC – Rs. 500 + Applicable taxes.
- No fee for other categories.
- Payment via online through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Apply only through Online.
- Opening date for online registration – 24.12.2020.
- Closing date for Online registration – 15.01.2021.
Steps to apply Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment
- Go to the official website “oil-india.com”
- In the homepage, click Careers-> Current Openings to find the notification of Recruitment of Officers in OIL (Advt No. : EX RECT/2020/01).
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply only through Online, the online application link is available on the official website.
- Initially we must register and then apply for the posts.
- To fill the details correctly and click the submit button.
- The notification link is given below for any reference.