National Small Industries Corporation (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)
The scheme aims at creating sustainable entrepreneurship development in the area of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) especially first generation entrepreneurs by fostering nurturing the innovative ideas to commercially viable business prepositions. Entrepreneurs harness the expertise of NSIC in extending hand holding of start-up companies to become successful small enterprises. The scheme also caters to networking between R&D and Industry beneficiaries to create successful commercial ventures.
Scheme Benefits & Highlights
- Ready to move in Built-up Space, Standard Computer Hardware facilities, Access to Software Library, Internet and Business Centre facilities.
- Technology Business Incubator on Information Technology in a conducive environment.
- Preliminary Level Training / Counseling, Facilitation in fine tuning business plans, Specialized training,Mentoring Services, Market exposure.
- Advanced level Facilitating seed finance / venture capital, Market Survey, Support in legal formalities, Documentation support, Maturity level.
- Sourcing of business partners, J. V /technology transfer, Legal and statutory formalities for launch of enterprise.
Eligibility and Registration Process
MSMEs are eligible.
For the utilization of the space and infrastructure of NSIC-TBI, the prospective entrepreneur shall pay a monthly licence fee to NSIC. In addition to the licence fee, business center, telephone and internet charges are also payable on actuals. Expert services like marketing, legal, accountancy etc. are also chargeable.
More details can be found at: http://www.nsic.co.in/Schemes/Infrastructure.aspx
Details and form can be found at: http://www.nsic.co.in/pdfs/ITincubatorform.pdf