Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Senior Resident Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Interview date 05.11.2020 & 06.11.2020 | NR Recruitment Notification @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Northern Railway is going to recruit the aspirants via Walk in interview. Recently it has announced the recruitment notification [Advt .No. NRCH/SR/2020/004] for Senior Resident posts. There are 25 vacancies are allocated for Northern Railway Senior Resident Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking jobs may attend the interview on 05.11.2020 & 06.11.2020 along with application form and relevant documents.
Northern Railway SR recruitment 2020 notification and RRC NR Recruitment application form is available @ nr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants should hold PG Degree/ Diploma/ DM/ DNB and age limit should be 37 years. RRC NR selection will be based on interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining. More details of Northern Railway vacancy, upcoming NR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About RRC Northern Railway (NR)
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Details of RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Advertisement Number||Advt .No. NRCH/SR/2020/004|
|Job Name||Senior Resident|
|Job Location||Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
|Walk in Interview date||05.11.2020 & 06.11.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Senior Resident Vacancy
- Applicants should hold PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ DM/ DNB from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|05.11.2020 & 06.11.2020||8.30 to 11.00 am||Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
Steps to download Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click “News & Recruitment Info” select “Recruitment Info“.
- Find the advertisement “E/Med/SR/74/2020, Advt. No. NRCH/SR/2020/004”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|