NIB Recruitment 2020-21 | Assistant & Jr. Hindi Translator Posts | 11 Vacancies | Last Date: 02.02.2021 | Download NIB Application Form for Assistant jobs @ nib.gov.in
NIB Recruitment 2020-2021: The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) is an APEX autonomous Institute under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Recently NIB has released notification [No.A.2-71/2020–NIB] for the post of Assistant-I, Assistant-II and Jr. Hindi Translator post. Now NIB, initiate the recruitment process by inviting offline applications from qualified persons for 11 openings. Candidates who searching for class 12th jobs may send their filled application form to given address. Last date to submit the application is 02.02.2021.
Advertisement for NIB latest job vacancy has published in Hindustan Times and official website on 25.11.2020. NIB is going to recruit candidates on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who apply for the post of Jr. Hindi Translator must have two years of experience in relevant field. Selection of the candidate will be based on written & skill test. NIB will allow the aspirants who met the educational qualification and age criteria for the written test. Appointments will be at Noida. Candidates need to forward the educational qualification certificate, attested documents with filled application through proper channel to apply for these UP jobs.
Details of NIB Noida Vacancies
|Organization Name||National Institute of Biological (NIB)|
|Advertisement No.||A.2-71/ 2020 – NIB|
|Job Name||Assistant & Jr. Hindi Translator|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Notification Released Date||25.11.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||02.02.2021|
Vacancies in NIB Noida Recruitment 2020-2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIB Assistant & Jr. Hindi Translator Vacancies
- Applicants should pass class 12th/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age have described below,
- Assistant-I: 30 years.
- Assistant-II: 27 years.
- Jr. Hindi Translator: 30 years.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||Rs.35400-112400|
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Applications through offline will be acceptable.
- Apply offline by sending the filled application form to “The Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-32, Institutional Area Noida U.P 201 309”.
Steps to apply NIB Noida Recruitment
- Go the official website nib.gov.in.
- Find & click “Advertisement for the various posts in NIB, Noida” on Careers.
- Advertisement will open, read it & verify eligibility.
- Download application and fill it with utmost care.
- Send the filled application form with qualification certificates for provided address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|