NIA Recruitment 2021 | Steno, SI, DSP & Other Posts | 103 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 60 Days/ Within 30 Days | NIA Job Notification @ nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency (NIA) invite application from suitable persons for the following posts such as Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Section Officer/ Office Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Gr I, Upper Division Clerk & Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts. They are announced the 103 vacancies will be filled on deputation/ absorption basis. Applicants who searching for Central Government jobs may apply for this NIA Jobs. Candidates need to submit the application form within 60 days/ within 30 days from the date of Employment News
Eligible and willing candidates may download the NIA recruitment 2021 notification & application form for these advertised vacancies from www.nia.gov.in. Candidates need to submit the application form through proper channel. Candidates who hold analogous posts are eligible to apply for this NIA vacancy. Applications should be in prescribed format. They may select candidates by conducting test/ interview. Aspirants should submit the photocopies of essential documents to apply for this NIA Recruitment 2021. More details of NIA jobs 2021, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job advertisements are uploaded at official website.
Details of National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Section Officer/ Office Superintendent, Assistant, Accountant, Stenographer Gr I, Upper Division Clerk & Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|No of Vacancies||103|
|Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu, Raipur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Ranchi & Imphal|
|Notification Released Date||17.08.2021 (SI &ASI) & 12.08.2021 (Other Posts)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||12.10.2021 (DSP), 17.09.2021 (SI & ASI) & 12.09.2021 (Other Posts)|
NIA sub inspector Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||28|
|Section Officer/ Office Superintendent||04|
|Stenographer Gr I||19|
|Upper Division Clerk||04|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA assistant sub inspector vacancy & Other Posts
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized university.
- Candidates must hold analogous post.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check out age relaxation in advertisement.
- They may select candidates based on Test/ Interview.
- Application through Proper Channel will be accepted.
- Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Steps to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment & Training>> Recruitment>> Recruitment Notices.
- Find & click on RR for the post of Sub Inspector, Ministerial Staff & DSP in NIA
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.