Roles and Responsibilities
- Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Install server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Set up user accounts and passwords.
- Monitor network usage and security.
- Manage email, spam, and virus protection.
- Ensure networks are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes.
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers