Roles and Responsibilities
– Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
– Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
Keep an eye out for needed updates
– Support and administer third-party applications
– Ensure network security and connectivity
– Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses
– Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
– Resolve problems reported by end user
– Define network policies and procedures
– Specify system requirements and design solutions
– Research and make recommendations on server system administration
Cloud management (AWS )
– Strong experience in infrastructure design, solution and implementation
– Experience in design and build platforms in AWS public clouds.
– Experience in working with Cloud Implementations and Integrating AWS Cloud Services for the Migration of Legacy Environments.
– Strong understanding of highly virtualized environment
– Must have knowledge of Infrastructure, Operating system, Middleware and standard tools used in enterprise.
– Should Exhibit integration of multiple environments and applications using AWS Services
– Strong experience design archive solution on AWS
– Strong experience in monitoring the AWS Infrastructure
– Strong experience in troubleshooting the Production Issues and ability to recover the Production Systems
– Should have worked on the various AWS Services spanning across multiple tiers ( Backend, Middleware, Front End ) and cross cutting capabilities like Dataware housing etc.
– Must have implement Azure AD and integration with on-premise.
– Should exhibit experience of preparing HA and DR solutions
– Should able to optimize and reduced the dependencies (loosely coupled) in target solution.
– Should have experience of implementing cloud infrastructure security.
– Should be innovative and interested to optimize the solution with upcoming technologies
– Must have AWS certification completed
– Should focus on automation and mentor the team to implement the same.
– Should maintain a very strong relationship with an AWS Support Team
– Should be very much hands on determine the Cloud based innovative solutions / infrastructure changes considering the future state system architecture
– Should onboard and keep track of other SAAS based cloud offerings like SMS, EMAIL, Source Code Management etc.
– Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
– Strong Experience with building Cloud Native Applications on AWS Stack and use of Services, like API Gateway, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, AWS Cognito, AWS Redshift, AWS RDS etc.
– Experience using DevOps stacks like Jenkins, Nexus, Chef, GitLab etc
– Experience to create architecture diagrams, demonstrate AWS features.
– Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of managed services on AWS and participate in architectural discussions to ensure that solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
– Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS technical and partner communities.
– Proven experience in a network administrator role and cloud management
– Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
– Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
– Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
– Ability to set up and configure server hardware
– Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
– Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
– Juniper, Cisco, CCNA or BCNE training
Role: Network Administrator
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required