NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 | Junior Resident Doctor Post | 36 Vacancies | Last Date: 17.12.2020 | Download Application Form @ neigrihms.gov.in
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) formed in 1987. Recently NEIGRIHMS has released the recruitment notification [Advertisement. No. NEIGR-E.II/2/2001/Pt-XXV]. Now NEIGRIHMS has start the recruitment process to fill up 36 live vacancies. NEIGRIHMS has assigned these vacancies to the post of Junior Resident Doctor. Government job seekers may apply for NEIGRIHMS 2020 vacancies. Eligible candidates should submit the application form on or before 17.12.2020.
According to the notification of NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020 that dated on 07.12.2020, interested candidates can download the prescribed proforma at neigrihms.gov.in and send the filled application through email to apply for NEIGRIHMS vacancy. Candidates must be register themselves in Central/ State Medical Council. Selection of candidates will be based on online interview. Results will be declared at official portal. NEIGRIHMS will send the appointment letters for selected candidates by email/ speed post. Appointments will be at Shillong. Junior Resident Doctor will get the package of Rs. 56100. Tenure for appointed candidates will be one year.
Details of NEIGRIHMS Jobs 2020
|Organization Name||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS)|
|Advertisement No.||Advertisement. No. NEIGR-E. II/ 2/ 2001/ Pt-XXV|
|Job Name||Junior Resident Doctor|
|Job Location||Shillong (Meghalaya)|
|Notification Released Date||07.12.2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||17.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor Post
- As per the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- The age limit is 30 years.
- Check notification for age relaxation.
- NEIGRIHMS will conduct Online Interview for candidate’s selection.
- Candidates should send the scanned copy of filled application with necessary documents through email.
- Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to apply for NEIGRIHMS Vacancies
- Go to official website neigrihms.gov.in.
- For notification, Announcements>>Advertisements/ Vacancies>> Notification.
- Find & click “Advertisement to fill up 36 vacant posts of Junior Resident Doctors (one year tenure) post”.
- Notification will open, read it and check qualification.
- Download prescribed application format by click on “Application Format”.
- Fill the application form with your particulars carefully.
- Send the scanned copy of application form with essential documents to given email address.