Honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has led to another digital initiation NCMC called National Mobility Card or Ek Desh Ek Card Scheme 2021. NCMC is an indigenously developed card for the citizens National Common Mobility Card, enabling online users to pay digital payments online for services such as transportation, metro, and toll-tax. Moreover, this card allows the candidates to pay online for bus travel, parking chargers, retail payments, etc.
The interested applicants can apply for the Nation Mobility Card Online on Ek Desk Ek Card Scheme’s official portal.
National Mobility Card
This article explains the online procedure to apply and online registration for National Mobility Card and Complete details of Ek Desh Ek Card Online.
“The card was launched with the idea that commuters would have integrated access to all public transports. This one card will help them save the time they spend standing in queue for tickets,” PM Modi said
Features of Ek Desh Ek Card 2021
Let us see the Ek Desh Ek Card features launched by the honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi to encourage digital payments in the nation
- National Common Mobility Card is a dedicated card designed especially for Public Transport.
- Besides transportation, the cards can be used as debit or credit cards for shopping.
- The candidates using the NCMC Cards can use different means of transport like Metro Services, Bus Services, and Local Train Services without waiting in long queues at the ticket counters.
- It enables citizens to make cashless payments.
- NCMC works like a RuPay card, and it will eliminate almost all the travel-related problems.
How to Apply for Ek Desh Ek Card (NCMC) Online
Let us see the online procedure to apply and online registration for applying for the Ek Desh Ek Card.
- As per the information, the NCMC Cards will be issued by 25 prominent banks like Punjab National Bank.
- Besides these banks, Paytm Payment Banks will also give the NCMC Cards.
- However, there is no information regarding the official portal for applying for the One Nation One Card Online.
- Instead of registering the cards online, the candidates will have to apply for the Ek Desh Ek Cards in the registered banks like Credit, Debit, and Other Cards.
- We will keep you updated once an official announcement is out from the government regarding the online registration process or Application Procedure.
National Common Mobility Card Complete Details
Let us see the complete details of the National Mobility Cards Scheme introduced by the government of India.
- PM Narendra Modi has very recently launched the scheme through Video Conferencing.
- The NCMC Card is termed as the ingeniously developed card in the country.
- The NCMC Card enables the users to make multiple payments such as Metro, Bus, and Retail Services Online.
- The card is valid for the Delhi Airport Express Line that runs from New Delhi to Dwarka Sector 21 and is 23 km long.
- Moreover, the NCMC Card will spread to the entire network by the year 2022.
- The cardholders also have the facility to withdraw money using the Ek Desh Ek Card.
- In this instance, the cards will be made available in 25 Banks Across India. Paytm Banks will also issue the NCMC Cards.
- The candidates can apply for the cards in the listed banks like the Debit and Credit Cards.
- These NCMC cards are merged with the Rupay Cards to apply for the Metro Services across the country.
- CDAC Was entrusted with finalizing NCMC Specification for AFC System, including the interface with bank service.
- CDAC worked in collaboration with NCPI to complete this project.
- BEL has given the projects for Gates and Reader.
- NCMC Eco-System Offers the value of proposition for customers as they need not carry multiple cards for different usage.
Ek Desh Ek Card Yojana FAQ’s
What is the objective of Ek Desh Ek Card Yojana?
The Ek Desh Ek Card Yojana’s objective is to enable the citizens to use cashless payments for Metro, Bus, and Other Services commuters.
How to Apply Online for the National Common Mobility Card?
The applicants are required to visit the listed bank branches to apply for the National Common Mobility Card.
Can I avail of any services other than payments of public transportation?
Yes, the applicants avail of services like retail payments other than the public transportation payments.
Are there any other institutions that provide NCMC Cards, either offline or online?
Other than the listed banks, the paytm banks will also provide the NCMC Cards.