NCERT Recruitment 2020 | MTS, Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 33 | Interview Date 26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020 | NCERT Recruitment Notification @ www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2020: CIET – National Council of Educational Research and Training has planned to conduct the Walk in interview. It invites young and professional aspirants for following posts Project Manager, Technical Consultant, Academic Consultant, System Analyst, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Data Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Digital Media Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant & MTS. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [No. F. 3-47/2020-21/CIET(P&RD)] on 09.10.2020 to fill up 33 vacancies are contract basis. Candidates who are looking for Jobs may attend the interview from 26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of interview. Selected aspirants will be posted at NCERT, Delhi NCERT will recruit the aspirants on the basis of contract. NCERT Recruitment notification is available in official website i.e. www.ncert.nic.in. Candidates who want to apply these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Before attend the interview, candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the official notice very carefully. Only eligible candidates shall be interviewed. More details NCERT jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, result, interview question and etc. are given in official website.
National Council of Educational Research and Training shortly NCERT was established by government of India. NCERT has been functioning since 1961. Headquarter of NCERT has been located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi until now. NCERT helps and advices the central and state government of India in the acdemic oriented matter related to the school education. NCERT performs functions such as preparation of syllabus and text books, teaching materials and tools and educational research and experimentation.
Details of NCERT Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Advt No||No. F. 3-47/2020-21/CIET(P&RD)|
|Job Name||Project Manager, Technical Consultant, Academic Consultant, System Analyst, Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Data Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Digital Media Coordinator, Office Assistant, Accountant & MTS|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in interview date||26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020|
NCERT Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 33 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Project Fellow||03||Rs.25000|
|Digital Media Coordinator||02||Rs.30000|
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Consultant, Office Assistant, MTS & Other Posts
- Applicants must have passed 10th/ 12th/ Degree/ Master degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Phil/ Ph.D from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Manager: 45 years
- Technical Consultant & Academic Consultant: 40 years
- MTS: 30 years
- All other posts: 35 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Walk in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Qualified applicants may attend the skill test at given venue and details are given below
|26.10.2020 to 29.10.2020||09.30 am||Section Officer (SO), Planning & Research Division (P&RD) Room No.242, CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi-110 016|
How to apply NCERT Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website ncert.nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies->Project Staff” find the advertisement “Appointment of various Project posts in CIET, NCERT”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed Venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|