NBCC India Recruitment 2020 | National Buildings Construction Corporate (NBCC) | Engineer posts | Total Vacancies: 100 | Last date: 15.12.2020 | Download Notification @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2020: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India has recently announced a notification for the posts of Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) on contract basis. The advertisement (Advt. No. 04/2020) released for recruiting the eligible candidates for NBCC Engineer 100 vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Jobs at Central Govt Jobs they may use this opportunity. Interested and Eligible candidates may download the official notification @ www.nbccindia.com. The last date to submit the online application form is 15.12.2020.
The above said posts is on contract for a period of two years, further extended as per the requirement. Aspirants must ensure that whether he/she is fulfilling every eligibility norms as mentioned in official notification or not. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi (NCR), Odisha, Jharkhand etc. Job location mentioned is tentative & may vary as per requirement of the projects. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email only. In-complete applications/ applications without relevant supporting documents/ applications without application fees will be rejected. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Applicants should send their hard copy of online application form to the address given below. Candidates can get more information NBCC Recruitment 2020, Admit Card, Result, Merit List & Job Notices from the official link.
Details of NBCC Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation|
|Job Name||Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|Starting Date of submission of application||11.11.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||15.12.2020|
Eligibility criteria of NBCC Vacancies 2020:
- Applicants should hold BE/ B.Tech in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates should refer official notification for Educational qualification and experience details.
- Upper Age Limit is 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview/ Group Discussion/ written test/ any other appropriate way.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online mode is accepted.
- Hard copy of application should be sent to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2 nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Candidates should pay Rs.500/-
- No Fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.)
- Applicants can pay fee Online.
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website of NBCC India @ www.nbccindia.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- NBCC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.