|Brand Outlets :||18+|
|Investment :||Model A ( Master Franchise ) – INR 25 L , Model B ( Unit Franchise ) – INR 3 L – INR 5 L|
About Nava Vision :- Nava Vision is a Start-up company based at Bengaluru, India. Nava Vision is certified by Government of Karnataka as a Start Up company and funded by Government of India (start up funds). Nava Vision is an education related platform which provides excellent knowledge-based learning to all the range of knowledge seekers. We believe that true innovation comes from applying technology solutions to real business problems. We acknowledge that time-to-value is critical to client’s success.
Our Services :-
(A)- Nava Vision Certified Courses ( Abacus, Vedic Maths, Robotics, Quick Maths, English Club , Science Club & Many more courses )
(B)- Preloaded Tablet PC called – KOSH by Nava Vision
(C)- Online Platform to learn by Nava Vision through – www.navavidya.com
(D)- Nava Vision Mobile App
(E)- Text Books and Work Books by Nava Vision
(F)- Nava Vision School Education Program (NVSEP)
(G)- Nava Vision College Education Program (NVCEP)
(H)- Nava Vision School Teaching Training Program (NVTTP)
Our Products :-
(A)-Vedic Maths : – Level 1 – 6
USP’s of vedic maths
(1)-Enables faster calculations when compared to the conventional method.
(2)-Plays an important role in increasing concentration as well as improving confidence.
(3)-Encourages mental calculations and introduces creativity in students
(B)- Abacus :- Level 1 – 8
USP’s of Abacus
(1) Build foundation for mathematics.
(2) Use of right side of the brain.
(3) Improve writing and listening.
(C)- Quick Maths :- Level 1 – 6
USP’s of Quick Maths
(1) Speed and accuracy.
(2) Zero error technique, due to relative memory methods.
(3) While cross-checking answers, Quick mathematics can be used as alternate method to rectify mistakes
(D) Maths Club :- Level 1 – 4
USP’s Of Maths Club
(1) It helps develop basic skills such as shape recognition, concentration, goal setting,patience and a sense of achievement, which will stand children in good stead for school
(2) Helps Critical thinking, judgment, visual-perceptual skills and memory are all tested with a puzzle, Pattern, Riddle and tricks.
(3) Math Model helps a child develop teamwork, Self Esteem, communication and working things out together is key to the completion.
(E) Science Club :- Level 1 – 4
USP’s Of Science Club
(1) A child’s resourcefulness, particularly their skills at goal-setting, planning, and problem-solving.
(2) It also nurtures intellectual curiosity, helping children acquire new ways of asking questions and understanding the world.
(3) Helps Children to discover new interests that often lead to fascinating hobbies or educational pursuits
(F) English Club :- Level 1 – 8
USP’s Of English Club
(1) English puzzles to stimulate thinking ability
(2) English crosswords to develop retention ability
(3) SODOKU’s in English alphabets to enhance concentration span
And other Products :- Electrical & Electronics Products, Artificial Intelligence , Robotics, Cyber Literacy
Why Nava Vision Franchise:-
(A)- Low Cost & High Return Business FOFO Model
(B)- Established Brand
(C)- 100% Business Transparency
(D)- Unlimited Growth Opportunity
(E)- Best earning business opportunity.
(F)- Best Performance.
(G)- Complete know how of Business
(H)- Management Support.
Advantages Of Brand Franchisee :-
(A)- 10 days training for franchisee
(B)- Local documentation and legal support
(C)- Staff training support
(D)- Operation manual and support
(E)- Marketing through social media
(F)- Pre-opening and launch strategies
( G )- R&D support for future
Brand is offering franchise opportunity Pan India
Tam – Nava Vision
FRANCHISE INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS:
|Single Unit :||Model A ( Master Franchise ) – INR 25 L , Model B ( Unit Franchise ) – INR 3 L – INR 5 L|
|Brand Fee :||Model A ( Master Franchise ) – INR 25 L , Model B ( Unit Franchise ) – INR 3 L – INR 5 L|
|Equipments :||Depend On Services & Products|
|Furniture And Fixtures:||Yes, Depend On Education Premises Size|
|Advertising / Marketing :||Brochures / Pamphlet / Marketing Materials/ Digital Marketing / Print Media Support would be provid|
|Expected Pay Back Period:||8 Months – 12 Months|
|The Expected Return |
On Investment To The Franchisee:
|Any Other Investment Needed:||Not Required|
|Looking Expansion In Areas:||Pan India|
FRANCHISEE TRAINING DETAILS:
|Field Assistance Available For Franchisees:||Yes|
|Franchise Traning programme:||Yes|
|Detailed Operating Manuals For Franchisees:||Yes|
|Need of IT System:||Computer , Printer & CCTV Camera|
|Assistance From Head Office To Franchisee:||Yes|
FRANCHISE INVESTMENT REQUIREMENTS:
|Required Property For This Franchise Opportunity:||Commercial/Residential|
|Required Floor Area:||1000 Sq Ft – 1200 Sq FT|
|Preferred Location For Unit Franchise:||Easy Approachable / Commercial Mall / High Footfall Area / High Street / High Residential Area|
|Office Staff Required:||Yes|
|Computer / System :||Yes|
|Internet Connection :||Yes|
FRANCHISE WEBSITE DETAILS:
FRANCHISEE OTHER DETAILS:
|Have standard Franchise Agreement:||Yes|
|Franchise Term:||5 Years ( Renewable )|