Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
The Ministry of MSME with a view to recognising the efforts and contribution of MSMEs, givesNational Awards annually to selectedentrepreneurs and enterprises under the scheme of National Awards.
Scheme Benefits & Highlights
- Selected Natioanl awardee is facilitated with cash prize of INR 1 Lakh, INR 0.75 Lakh , INR 0.50 Lakh in order of ranking
- Special National Award for women – cash prize of INR 1lakh
- Special National Award for SC/ ST Entrepreneur- cash prize of INR 1lakh
- Special National Award to NER Entrepreneur- cash prize of INR 1lakh
- Special Recognition Award to MSMEs scoring marks above 80% and 50% in case of NER- cash prize of INR 0.20 lakh
The Awards are be given for every calendar year to deserving entrepreneurs of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises having permanent registration/have filed Entrepreneurs Memorandum with the authorities notified by respective State Governments/UT Administration in accordance with the provisions contained in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act 2006, which came into force on 2 October 2006. The MSMEs should have been in continuous production/service for last four years.
More details are given at: http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/schemes/award_scheme.htm
Process and Required Documents
The required documents depending upon the scheme can be found on http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/schemes/award_scheme.htm
The registeration process of different awards are listed on the website and an application has to be routed to the Director of Ministry before the deadline