Once the result is released, the candidates who have appeared for the NATA Second Test can visit the official website of NATA — nata.in — to check and download their result.
NATA Second Test was conducted on September 12, 2020. country. The NATA Second Test result was scheduled on September 17, but could not announce due to administrative reasons.
How to check NATA Second Test result 2020
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the NATA Second Test result 2020.
1. Go to the official website of NATA — nata.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “NATA Second Test result 2020”
3. It will direct to a new page of the NATA website
4. You need to login with your roll number and date of birth
5. Your NATA Second Test result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your NATA Second Test result 2020 for future reference