MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020 | Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts | Total Vacancies 82 | Last Date 23.11.2020 & 27.11.2020 | MSUB Recruitment Notification @ www.msubaroda.ac.in
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) invites Online applications for the Teaching & Non-Teaching posts i.e. Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician, Clerk, DEO, Computer Operator, Store Keeper, Programme Officer & Other Posts. Recently MSU Baroda has released the new employment notice [NOTIFICATION NO. ADE3/ 4 of 2020-21 & NOTIFICATION NO. ADE3/5 of 2020-2021] for MSUB Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for jobs can apply to this recruitment via online mode. The last date for submission of online application for MSU Baroda Recruitment is 23.11.2020 (Non-Teaching) & 27.11.2020 (Teaching). As per the MSUB notification, there are 82 vacancies are allotted for MSU Baroda Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
MSUB Recruitment notification & MS University Baroda Recruitment apply online link is available @ MSU Recruitment Portal. Applicants must pass 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Ph.D/ Degree/ Master Degree/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Com/ B.Sc & should have attained prescribed age limit. Written Test/ Personal Interview will be conducted for selection for selection of suitable candidates for MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Vacancy. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Gujarat. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of MSU latest recruitment, Latest MSU vacancy, upcoming MSUB jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MSU Baroda Teaching Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda|
|Advertisement Number||NOTIFICATION NO. ADE3/ 4 of 2020-21 & NOTIFICATION NO. ADE3/5 of 2020-2021|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Lab Technician, Clerk, DEO, Computer Operator, Store Keeper, Programme Officer & Other|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.11.2020 (Non-Teaching) & 27.11.2020 (Teaching)|
MSU Baroda Vacancy Details
- As per the MSUB notification, 82 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for MSUB Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
- Applicants must pass 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Ph.D/ Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Com/ B.Sc from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MSU Baroda selection may based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Teaching: Rs.1000 for UR, Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ EWS and No fee for PWD candidates.
- Non-Teaching: Rs.400 all candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/PH.
- Candidates should pay required fee via online mode.
Steps to apply MSU Baroda Non-Teaching Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website msubaroda.ac.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up MSUB Recruitment Online Application
- Read the declaration carefully then click confirm & apply.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.