Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 110 | Last Date 01.12.2020 | MCF Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ mcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Modern Coach Factory Recruitment 2020: Modern Coach Factory Raebareli has issued new job notice [Notice No. MCF/ RBL/AA01/2020] on 28.10.2020 for appointment of Act Apprentice (3rd Batch) under the Apprentices Act 1961. it invites online application from eligible candidates and apply online link has been activated on 02.11.2020. There are 110 vacancies are filled by MCF Raebareli and these vacancies are assigned for Railway MCF Apprentice Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for JOBS those candidates kindly make the online registration @ www.mcfrecruitment.in on or before 01.12.2020.
Modern Coach Factory Recruitment notification & Railway MCF Apprentice Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.mcf.indianrailways.gov.in. MCF Raebareli Apprentice selection will be based on Merit List and selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Raebareli. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Contender have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of MCF Apprentice vacancy, upcoming MCF Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Railway MCF Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Modern Coach Factory Raebareli|
|Advertisement Number||Notice No. MCF/ RBL/AA01/2020|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Raebareli [UP]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||01.12.2020|
|Merit List release date||Between 15.12.2020 to 31.12.2020|
MCF Raebareli Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 110 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Trade||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for MCF Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10th Std and must have passed ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Railway MCF Apprentice selection will be based on Merit Liste. Marks obtained in the 10th Std/ ITI.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ews candidates and Rs.100 for all other categories.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply Modern Coach Factory Raebareli Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement under the News & Announcement Section “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ACT APPRENTICE-2020” then click on the link, new page will be opened.
- Click on the Notification link “एक्ट अप्रेंटिस 1961 कि अधिसूचना सं: MCF/P/Rectt./Act. Apprentice/ ITI Notification for Act Apprentices 1961 (English)” notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.