Roles and Responsibilities
- Performing research on seaweed.
- Overseeing a turnkey solution for building a seaweed farm.
- Planning and undertaking laboratory-based experiments and research;
- collecting samples at sea;
- keeping up to date with scientific and research developments;
- attending relevant training courses;
- recording, analyzing and interpreting data from biological or physical processes;
- using tracking technology to study particular organisms;
- writing research papers, reports and reviews;
- ensuring that data is recorded accurately;
- developing and maintaining a network of contacts;
- making presentations;
- planning and organizing field research trips;
- generating new research hypotheses and theories;
- Testing out theories and hypotheses.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Doctorate preferred.
- A good degree in a subject such as marine science, marine biology, geology, ecology, biology, oceanography, zoology or marine or maritime studies.
- Experienced Marine Biologist with 3 or more years handling seaweed farm / strains / cultivation and capable of turnkey project supervision.
- A basic understanding of oceanography.
- The ability to draw conclusions from findings.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- A logical and scientific mind.
- Numerical ability.
Perks and Benefits
Industry Type: Shipping, Marine
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: R&D
Salary: Not Mentioned
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Green Groves Environmental Consulting is a global environmental consultancy specializing in environmental services engineering design and project management.
Address: Saudi Arabia