Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
– The role holder will be expected to drive the implementation and delivery of Mobile Wallet Services strategic and financial objectives by driving usage penetration and improvement of operational performance to meet consumer satisfaction and the overall business strategy.
– The role holder will also be required to interface with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
– Work cross functionally internally and with external partners to execute brilliantly projects ranging new products conceptualization to launch, integrations and change request.
– Ensure technology platform is delivering great customer experience in terms of ease of use, uptime and all functionalities working. Periodic product testing to drive proactive fix.
– Merchant integrations, Bank Integrations and payment solutions. Acquiring new partners to increase transactional revenues.
– Drive continuous improvement of processes to ensure our customers and partners such as master agents and agents get excellent service on time in full.
– Dedicated Support Structure and monitoring of complaints and queries to draw up either tactical or strategic solutions to fix. ng and monitoring system.
– KYC & Data Warehouse: Archiving of registered customers.
– Relationship management and partner satisfaction attainment.
– Agent Experience, Customer Experience and Partner Engagement
– Drive rigorously Go to Market excellence from concept to launch and all through product lifecycle.
– Deliver Projects on time in full and work on multiple projects with varying partners. structured SLAs to be in place with focus on more for more principle to drive accountability of all stakeholders.
– Evaluation of Projects and recommendations to ensure continuous improvement.
– Ensure compliance to internal policies and external policies such as the CBN, NCC by our partners and agents.
– Propose and implement changes to processes and procedures for mobile commerce operations.
– Coordinate the development of manuals and guides for mobile commerce products and services.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements :
– Bachelors in Project Management, Management or Computer Science.
– Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
– Comprehensive knowledge of Central Bank of Nigeria rules and regulations
– Comprehensive knowledge of payment ecosystem
– Product development, roll out and product performance management
– Knowledge of risk and regulatory of the Mobile Financial Services industry
– Product and business development skills
– At least seven (5) years of experience in Sales/Marketing
– At least 3 years of experience in a financial institution and or telecommunications industry
– Leadership skills
– Ability to perform relevant data analysis to drive the business toward success
– Results driven
– Negotiation and influencing skills
– Ability to manage outsourcing partners to deliver business solutions
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent written communication skills
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of Senior Management, Government, Banking Officials, Academia and the General Public
– Good presentation skills
– Personal initiative and ability to work independently, focus on priorities, monitor and evaluate progress and meet deadlines
– A high degree of integrity and the ability to deal with confidential information is required.
Role: Operations Manager
Industry Type: Strategy, Management Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
UG: B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, BCA in Computers
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required