Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 | Senior Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date 06.11.2020 | MKU Recruitment Notification @ mkuniversity.ac.in
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020: Madurai Kamaraj University invites for the temporary project position of Senior Research Fellow. Recently it has released the new job notice on 22.10.2020. There are 01 vacancy are filled by MK University and these vacancies are allotted for Madurai Kamaraj University Vacancy. As per the Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment notification, 01 aspirants will be hired for MKU Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking jobs those aspirants should send the CV to given address on or before 06.11.2020.
Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2020 application form and MKU Recruitment notification is available in official website @ www.mkuniversity.ac.in. Applicants should hold M.Sc. from recognized university. Application received after last date will not be considered. Relevant documents should be attached with the CV. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. More details of MKU recruitment vacancy, upcoming Madurai Kamaraj University job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming MKU recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MK University Recruitment Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Madurai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last date to submit the application||06.11.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MKU SRF Vacancy
- Applicants should hold First class M.Sc. Life Sciences Biomedical Sciences / PG in Siddha Medicine. Hands-on experience in Molecular / Cell Biological / Clinical projects from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the CV through offline/ online (mail).
- Address: Dr.G.Kumaresan, Professor & Head, Dept. of Genetics, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 Advertisement:
- Go to official website mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Find the advertisement “Call for Temporary Senior Research Fellow Position under AYUSH Project in Dept. of Genetics, School of Biological Sciences”, click on the advertisement.
- MKU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your CV to the given address on or before the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|