Madras University Recruitment 2020 | Project Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies: 01 | Last Date: 30-09-2020 | Download Notification @ unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்) is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The university announced new job notification (IC/KB/DST-INSPIRE Project/ Project Fellow Advt/ 2020/462) for filling up 01 vacancies. The post is Project Fellow Post to work on DST funded INSPIRE FACULTY Project entitled ‘Supramolecular Architecture & tuning of NLO properties of metal organic materials for nonlinear optical device applications’ at the department of Inorganic Chemistry. University of Madras is looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for aspirants seeking jobs in Tamil Nadu. Applicants can download Notification @ unom.ac.in and send the application through offline. Application should reach the office on or before 30.09.2020.
Madras University announced new job notification on 15.09.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at the University of Madras, Tamil Nadu. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications in a plain paper. Applicants should submit all relevant documents with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Information provided in the application is found to be wrong, their application will be strictly rejected by the management. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Applicants can also send the application to the prescribed address given in the notification.
Details of Madras University Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Advertisement No||IC/KB/DST-INSPIRE Project/ Project Fellow Advt/ 2020/462|
|Job Name||Project Fellow|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30.09.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for MU Project Fellow Posts:
- Applicants should hold M.Sc/ equivalent in a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection may be on the basis of Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to the prescribed address.
Steps to Download Notification for University Of Madras Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ unom.ac.in
- Click ‘Announcements’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow in the Department of Inorganic Chemistry‘ to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the form & send it to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|