KSP Recruitment 2020 | Lab Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 45 | Last Date 25.11.2020 | Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification @ ksp.gov.in
KSP Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police Department is going to fill up 45 vacancies in Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory, Bangalore and Its Regional Office. Recently it has announced the new job notice [Notification No: 96 / RECRUITMENT-2 / 2020-21] on 27.10.2020 for the post of Laboratory Assistant (Photography), ECG Technician & Laboratory Attender (NKK & KK) in FSL, Bengaluru and its Regional Office- 2020.Applicants who are looking for jobs can use this KSP Jobs Opportunity. As per the KSP Recruitment notification, online process has been started on 27.10.2020 and it will be ended on 25.11.2020.
KSP recruitment notification and Karnataka Police recruitment 2020 apply online is available in official website (www.ksp.gov.in). Online mode applications only will be accepted. KSP selection will be based Written Test and shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in Karnataka state. Contenders have to pay required fee via HDFC bank/ Post office on or before the last date. Aspirants should possess prescribed educational qualification & must have attained prescribed age limit. More details of Karnataka State Police vacancy, KSP upcoming recruitment, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, www.ksp.gov.in 2020 result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Karnataka Police Department (KSP)
Karnataka State Police shortly known as KSP, it is a law enforcement agency of Indian State of Karnataka. KSP Department has been functioning since 1885. Headquarter of KSP is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka until now. Police department has basic functions such as crime prevention, law enforcement, civil guard and law & order control. Approximately, there are 923 police stations in the state and nearly 80,000 employees are working in these stations.
Details of KSP FSL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Advt No||Notification No: 96 / RECRUITMENT-2 / 2020-21|
|Job Name||Laboratory Assistant (Photography), ECG Technician & Laboratory Attender (NKK & KK)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.11.2020|
|Official Website||www.ksp.gov.in [or] fsl45p.ksp-online.in|
KSP Vacancy 2020 Details
- There are 45 vacancies are allocated for SI posts and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Lab Assistant, ECG Technician & Lab Attender Posts
- Applicants should pass PUC or 10+2/ Degree/ Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
- KSP FSL selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.250 for GM , 2A,2B, 3A, 3B and Rs.100 for SC , ST, CAT-01.
- Candidates should pay required fee via HDFC Bank/ Post Office.
How to apply Karnataka State Forensic Science Laboratory Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website www.rec20.ksp-online.in.
- Find the advertisement “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF KARNATAKA STATE FORENSIC SCIENCE LABORATORY, BANGALORE AND ITS REGIONAL OFFICE-2020“, click on the link.
- Find the KSP notification then notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user you need to make registration via New Application otherwise you may login to your account via My Application.
- Then enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|