Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Form PDF available to download at sjd.kerala.gov.in, TG students apply to get Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2,000 from 7th class till their higher education, check eligibility criteria, assistance amount & complete details here.
Table of Contents
- Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Form PDF
- Eligibility Criteria for Kerala TG Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Need for Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Assistance Amount in TG Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Guidelines for TG Students Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Kerala Government Order Download Link for Transgender Students Scholarship
- Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme List 2020
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2020 application form is available to download in PDF format at sjd.kerala.gov.in through online mode. In this scheme of Social Justice Department, the Kerala govt. is going to provide scholarship to Transgender students from 7th standard onwards studying in State Govt./ Govt aided/ Self Financing schools. The official website is now functional and people can know how to apply for Scholarship Scheme for TG students.
The state cabinet committee has also approved the implementation of Transgender Scholarship Scheme to bring marginalized Transgender community to the mainstream of society. According to guidelines of Kerala Transgender Students Scholarship Scheme 2020, each TG student will get financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 2,000 per month from 7th standard onward till the professional courses.
In this article, we will tell you about how to apply for Transgender Scholarship Scheme, eligibility criteria, govt. orders, amount of assistance and complete details.
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Form PDF
Below is complete process of how to download Kerala TG Scholarship Scheme 2020 Application Form in PDF format through online mode:-
Step 1: Firstly visit the official Kerala Social Justice Department website at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/
Step 2: On homepage, click at the “Schemes” tab present in the main menu or directly click http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php
Step 3: At the opened page, click at the “Scholarship for Transgender Students” link present at 4th number in the list of schemes.
Step 4: At the opened scheme details page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms – TG Scholarship Application Form” link as shown below or directly click this link
Step 5: The Kerala Transgender Students Scholarship Scheme application form PDF will open as shown below:-
Step 6: All the interested applicants can download this Transgender Scholarship Scheme Form 2020 in PDF format. After downloading, applicants will have to enter necessary details accurately in the form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
The applicants must submit the duly filled applications along with supporting documents to the concerned District Social Justice Officers. Upon subsequent verification of filled in application form along with documents, the concerned officer will approve your form and then TG students will start receiving scholarship benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala TG Scholarship Scheme 2020
Only those applicants who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned below will become eligible for Kerala Trangender Scholarship Scheme for TG Students:-
- Self declaration Affidavit stating that the applicant in Transgender.
- Income limit does not apply.
- Eligile applicants have to forward duly filled application form through Head of Educational Institutions which has to be submitted to the concerned District Social Justice Officers.
The Scholarship Scheme for Transgender Students will be implemented in the Kerala state as mentioned in government order.
Need for Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme 2020
As an effort to bring marginalized Transgender community to the mainstream of society, Social Justice Department has initiated a scheme for providing scholarship to Transgender students from 7th standard onwards studying in State Govt./ Govt aided/ Self Financing schools.
Assistance Amount in TG Scholarship Scheme 2020
The financial assistance is being provided to Transgender students on the following basis:-
- 7th to 10th Class – For TG students from 7th std. to 10th std – (Rs. 1000/- per month for 10 months)
- 11th to 12th Class – For TG students studying in Plus one & Plus two- (Rs. 1500/- per month for 10 months)
- Higher Education – For TG students pursuing Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation, Professional courses- (Rs. 2000/- per month for 10 months)
Guidelines for TG Students Scholarship Scheme 2020
- The Application forms have to filled completely. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The Applicants have to mention their full names in the application form including their school name, conduct etc.
- While applying the applicants must superscribe the envelope “Application for Scholarship”. The applicant must write down name, complete contact address including native district.
Kerala Government Order Download Link for Transgender Students Scholarship
Here is the direct link to download Kerala government order for Transgender Students Scholarship Scheme 2020 – http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/11674.pdf. All the interested students must check the scheme related govt. order which will help in better understanding of the implementation of the scheme.
Kerala Transgender Scholarship Scheme List 2020
Here is the direct link to check the name in the Kerala Transgender Student Scholarship Scheme List 2020. The beneficiary transgender students can click at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info.php?scheme_id=NzJzVjh1cVIjdnk=. At this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click at the “Beneficiary Details” link in front of Transgenders. In the new window, the Kerala Transgender Students Scholarship Scheme list of beneficiaries will appear as shown below:-
All those candidates who want to check their name in the opened list can even select the financial year and district name to narrow search in the Scholarship Scheme for Transgender Students district wise list of beneficiaries.
For more details, visit the official website of Social Justice Department of Kerala at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in