Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 145+ | Last Date 20.10.2021 | Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment Notification @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission has started the online registration process on 15.09.2021 for appointment of 145+ vacancies. Now it has circulated the new job notification [CAT.NO:342/2021 TO CAT.NO: 383/2021] on 15.09.2021 for following posts like Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Radiographer, Junior Assistant, Finance Manager, System Analyst, Marketing Manager, Deputy Marketing Manager, Office Manager, ANM, Field Officer, Village Field Assistant & Other Posts. As per the Kerala PSC Recruitment notification, online mode applications link has been activated and it will be ended on 20.10.2021. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Kerala can use this Kerala PSC Jobs opportunity.
About Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state government recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Kerala since 1956. Headquarter of KPSC has been located at Thulasi Hills in Thiruvananthapuram. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of Kerala KPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||CAT.NO:342/2021 TO CAT.NO: 383/2021|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager, Junior Manager, Radiographer, Junior Assistant, Finance Manager, System Analyst, Marketing Manager, Deputy Marketing Manager, Office Manager, ANM, Field Officer, Village Field Assistant & Other|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.10.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Professor, ANM & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess 8th std/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree/ MD/ MS/ CA/ ICWAI/ MCA/B.Tech / MBA from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2021
- Go to official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT.NO:342/2021 TO CAT.NO: 383/2021”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.