Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Professor, DEO, Storekeeper & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 175+ | Last Date 30.09.2020 | Kerala KPSC Recruitment Notification @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently published the new job notification [CAT NO : 46/2020 TO 91/2020] for Assistant Professor, Assistant, DEO, Theatre Mechanic, Manager, Store Keeper, Junior Audit Assistant, Typist, Legal Assistant, High School Teacher, Women Police Constable, Attender, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecture, Caretaker & Other Posts. As per the Kerala PSC Thulasi notification, overall 175+ vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Jobs in Kerala can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 30.09.2020.
Kerala PSC notification 2020 and apply online link is available @ www.keralapsc.gov.in. Applicants should possess VII Std/ SSLC/ HSC/ B.Com/ Degree/ Master Degree and age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years. Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Kerala state. More details of Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment vacancy, upcoming Kerala PSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state government recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Kerala since 1956. Headquarter of KPSC has been located at Thulasi Hills in Thiruvananthapuram. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||CAT NO : 46/2020 TO 91/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Professor, Assistant, DEO, Theatre Mechanic, Manager, Store Keeper, Junior Audit Assistant, Typist, Legal Assistant, High School Teacher, Women Police Constable, Attender, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecture, Caretaker & Other|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Professor, Assistant, DEO & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess VII Std/ SSLC/ HSC/ B.Com/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Kerala PSC Notification 2020
- Go to official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT NO : 46/2020 TO 91/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.]
How to fill up KPSC Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.