Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | AEE, Overseer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 270+ | Last Date 23.12.2020 | Kerala KPSC Recruitment Notification @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission has recently published the new job notification [CAT NO : 189/2020 TO 269/2020] for Instructor, Junior Instructor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Operator, Accountant, Project Officer, Electrical Supervisor, Assistant, Typist, Lab Assistant, Store Keeper, Teacher, Lower Division Typist, Child Development Project Officer, Junior Recordist, Overseer / Draftsman & Other Posts. As per the Kerala PSC Thulasi notification, overall 270+ vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking jobs can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 23.12.2020.
Kerala PSC notification 2020 and Kerala KPSC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.keralapsc.gov.in. Applicants should possess VII Std/ HSC/ B.Com/ Degree/ Master Degree and age limit should be between 18 years to 50 years. Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Kerala state. More details of Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment vacancy, upcoming Kerala PSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, upcoming govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
About Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state government recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Kerala since 1956. Headquarter of KPSC has been located at Thulasi Hills in Thiruvananthapuram. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of Kerala PSC Thulasi Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||CAT NO : 189/2020 TO 269/2020|
|Job Name||Instructor, Junior Instructor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Operator, Accountant, Project Officer, Electrical Supervisor, Assistant, Typist, Lab Assistant, Store Keeper, Teacher, Lower Division Typist, Child Development Project Officer, Junior Recordist, Overseer / Draftsman & Other|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.12.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC AEE, Assistant, Typist, CDPO & Other Posts
- Applicants should possess SSLC/ B.Com/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Kerala PSC Notification 2020
- Go to official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT NO : 189/2020 TO 269/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.