Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021 | Part-time Sweeper Post | 45 Vacancies | Last Date: 14.01.2021 | Apply Online @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2021: High Court of Kerala has initiated the recruitment process by releasing the recruitment notification [Recruitment No:13/2020]. Kerala High Court have 45 job openings for the post of Part-time Sweeper. As per notification, KHC expects online application from eligible candidates to fill up HCK jobs. High Court of Kerala has decided to fulfil the live vacancies by direct recruitment. Applicants who interested in Government jobs may apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment. Apply online link will be available from 23.12.2020 at hckrecruitment.nic.in. The Last date to submit application via online is 14.01.2021.
Kerala High Court has published recruitment notification on 17.12.2020. KHC online apply process consists of two steps(Step-I & Step-II). Step-I & Step-II process will be closed on 14.01.2021 & 23.01.2021. Aspirants should provide valid Mobile no/ Email Id. Deadline to pay application fee through online and download SBI Challan is 23.01.2021. Opening and closing dates for offline payment are 27.01.2021 & 04.02.2021. Kerala High Court will intimate recruitment information through SMS/ Email. KHC Admit card will be published at official website www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in. Candidates are requested to take a printout copy of filled application form for future use.
Details of Kerala High Court Vacancies 2021
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Name||Part-time Sweeper|
|Salary||Rs. 9340 to Rs.14800|
|Notification Released Date||17.12.2020|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||23.12.2020|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||14.01.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala High Court Part-time Sweeper Post
- Candidates should have passed Standard V and should not have passed SSLC.
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Check age relaxation in official notification.
- Written Test (Objective Type).
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 430 (Except SC/ ST/ Unemployed Differently abled candidates).
- Payment mode: Either use system generated Fee Payment Challan or pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Online applications will be accepted.
- Apply @ highcourtofkerala.nic.in/ hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Steps to apply for High Court of Kerala Jobs
- Go to official website highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- Open Recruitment Portal and find advertisement against “PART TIME SWEEPER” in Notification Menu.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- If you are new applicant, make online registration first.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Click Final Submission to finish online apply process.
- Pay application fee through prescribed mode.
- Take a printout of filled application form and keep it yourself.