Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and fail over procedures
- Lead desktop and help desk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, VC devices, Mobility (Android & IOS) and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proper hold on Networking Routing, Switching, IPSEC, SSL VPN and server installation
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and OS 7/8, Fedora linux, CentOS, Ubuntu.
- Data center experience, mounting server rack , troubleshooting, Network Optimization.
- DNS, DHCP, AD, File Service, GPO and backup administration.
- Security GW: Cisco ASA, Fortigate, Sonic wall, Mikrotik, Load balance.
- Vmware , Citrix Xen.
- CCTV, access control.
- Mobility devices: Android, IOS devices , iTunes management.
- Cisco unified Call manager.
- Basic Database Administration experience with SQL Server.
- Mailing system: Microsoft exchange & Zimbra.
- Surveillance: CCTV Understanding.
- PBX & IP telephony
Salary: Depends on experience and exposure.
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization
The KGK Group is a global corporation based in India with fully integrated operations in Diamonds and Colored Gemstones. KGK is known worldwide for its superlative products, exemplary quality, international standards, and its impeccable reputation for customer service. KGK is a DTC Sightholder for India and South Africa and has a global marketing reach with manufacturing units in India, China, Hong Kong, South Africa and Russia.
Address: MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India