We re looking for an iOS Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our iOS Developer will be responsible for the development of mobile applications for iOS devices. You ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our consumer mobile applications.MORE DETAILS
- Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Participating in cross-team work-groups to improve our approaches to testing and development.
- Modeling clean, performance, and well-tested code for your team.
- Working with designers on refining our user experiences with an eye to Human Interface Guidelines and other Apple best practices.
- Anticipating areas for improvement and highlighting these for inclusion in the team’s project roadmap.
- Taking part in the Scrum process including, (1) Reviewing code and providing clear feedback to other developers on your team and adjacent groups; (2) Scrum meetings including sprint review, sprint planning and daily stand up; (3) Demonstrating application features to product owners and team members.
- Championing and implementing new ideas to help us work better together.
- A Bachelor s Degree in computer science or a related field is required, or 4 years of experience in lieu.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in building iOS applications to include proficiency with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with Swift is a plus, for both coding and automation testing.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Experience with using RESTful Web Services within iOS applications.
- Strong source control skills using Git.
- An understanding of build systems including Jenkins.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to work closely with bilateral and remote based team members.
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization