- Recommend initial strategic asset class allocation for the company, and provide recommendation for trades and allocation initially, provide input on changes on a rolling basis going forward.
- Engage in trade execution (buying and selling) in order to implement asset allocations for the company portfolios. Provide action and guidance based on the company’s investment mandates, cash needs, firm strategy changes and general rebalancing requirements.
- Conduct due diligence on investment opportunities, including full bottom-up evaluation of financial position, business plans, industry positions and draft investment proposals.
- Provide forecasts on monthly, quarterly and annual investment returns and monitor alignment with the company’s multi-year strategic plan. Perform periodic projections incorporating new financial and market data. Share portfolio performance report with senior management. Highlight any deviations from the company’s specified strategy and provide investment recommendations to correct course.
- Create portfolio review presentations and portfolio risk/return analysis presentations for both board and investment committee requirements.
1-Managerial experience in portfolio management, with exposure to international equity markets, additional asset classes exposure is preferred.
2-CFA, FRM or CAIA is highly desirable.
3-Bsc in Finance and MBA is prefered.
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, CA in Pursuing , CA, Second Attempt, First Attempt
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization