MINISTRY OF DEVELOPMENT OF NORTH EASTERN REGION
The scheme intends to promote agri-business ventures in the North-East Region and assist in establishing agri-business as a profitable venture. It also provides gainful employment opportunities and makes available supplementary sources of input supply and services.
Extent and Nature of Assistance
- Composite loan comprising Term Loan and Working Capital.
- Financial assistance will be extended on need basis, depending upon the nature of the projects and competence of the promoters.
- Maximum project size could be Rs.25 lakhs.
- Term Loan from NEDFi = Maximum upto 75% of the project cost.
- The promoter’s contribution will be at least 25% of the project cost.
- Graduates and Post graduates in agriculture and allied subjects
- Graduates, Post-graduates from other disciplines having experience and skill to undertake Agri Business ventures can also be considered.
- The proposed units could be proprietorship, partnership or a company.
- The promoter or their units must not be a defaulter in any government scheme and /or with any bank or any other agencies.
- The proposed unit for which financial assistance is sought should be located within any of the eight North-Eastern States.
How to apply?
Apply to the Chairman and Managing Director, NEDFi, G.S. Road, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006 in the prescribed format of NEDFi.
For more details, click here: https://www.nedfi.com/node/97