Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | SSC Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 181 | Last Date 05.10.2021 | Download Join Indian Navy Recruitment Notification @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites online application from unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. There are 181 vacancies will be filled by Join Indian Navy and these vacancies are assigned for Join Indian Navy Short Service Commission Officers Vacancy. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs kindly make the online registration from 18.09.2021 . As per the Indian Navy Recruitment notification, online link will be received up to 05.10.2021.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification & Join Indian Navy Recruitment apply online link is available @ joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates who are seeking Engineering Jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Join Indian Navy selection will be based on Shortlisting & SSB Interview and selected candidates will undergo training. More details of joinindiannavy.gov.in recruitment, Join Indian Navy new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming central govt jobs notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Indian Navy – Nausena Bharti
Indian Navy is one of the Indian Armed forces, focuses naval side of India. It has been functioning since 1830. Headquarter of Indian Navy has been located in New Delhi until now. Nearly 80,000 staffs are working in the Nausena Bharti. Presently, they have 295 ships and 251 aircrafts for the defence purpose. In detail, they have one aircraft carrier, eight ship tanks, eleven destroyers, fifteen submarines and also 29 patrol vessels.
Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Air Traffic Controller, Observer, Pilot & Other Posts|
|Training Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||05.10.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Observer, Pilot & Other Posts
- Candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ BCA from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Join Indian Navy selection will be based on Shortlisting & SSB Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.